Social Media Manager / Paid Ad Specialist
Dyad is a creative and strategic branding agency located in Deep Ellum in Dallas, Texas. We pride ourselves in having on of the best work cultures in Dallas, while our team focuses on building brands that are impactful and positioned to move the cultural needle.
We are seeking a Social Media Specialist who is experienced in managing paid advertising on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn in a professional capacity. The Social Media Specialist should have a strong understanding and best practices for paid advertising, organic social media management, quality copywriting, and be eager to grow with a progressive company. In addition, you will build and optimize social media reports on all social campaigns for a variety of different clients by collecting and reviewing social data to develop more effective social practices.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve our marketing goals, and our clients marketing goals.
- Organize, launch, and measure paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- General client social media management
- Campaign monitoring and optimization based on KPI’s
- Weekly or monthly reporting on campaign performance
- Assist in social media strategy creation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in social media paid ad management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media paid data in an understandable way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator, and Outlook
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and press release is a big plus
- Knowledge of Facebook Ad Words is REQUIRED
- Experience managing a paid ad budget is REQUIRED
- Proficiency with Facebook Business Manager is REQUIRED
- Experience with the Abode Creative Suite is a plus
- If you’d like to apply for the position please add “Ron Burgundy??” anywhere in your message
Compensation based on skill and previous experience. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast-growing company.
Walking distance to some of Dallas finest happy hours.
Work hard / Play hard type of environment
Coaching and career building opportunities
Creative Work Environment
Unlimited Coffee! 🙂